[ubuntu-web] Countdown banners for Oneiric?

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Oct 5 20:53:37 UTC 2011

Hey Matthew,

if at all possible, could we maybe incorporate other flavors in the
countdown banner service as well? It would be so much easier if flavors
could just provide the files before deadline for you/whoever is setting
the system up, and they'd use the same script as the Ubuntu banners too.

This is because getting stuff pushed to other domains isn't always that
fast either. Using the same system we could be reassured that this
really happens in time.

Yours truly,
Pasi Lallinaho

--