[ubuntu-web] Countdown banners for Oneiric?

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Wed Oct 5 20:43:59 UTC 2011

Hi, this is a bit overdue, and I apoliigize profusely for this, but I've
just uploaded the countdown banners and have requested they be pulled down
to the website. The winner was Leszek Pruszyński. Honorable mentions go to
Corbin and Daniel J whose submissions were well liked. However because of
the lateness and time crunch, I just couldn't get them published (because
they are not static images).

I'd like to make it easier for the next countdown banner challenge to
incorporate solutions like this. We'll have to work that out at Pangolin
nears.

Thanks a bunch to all who entered, I really appreciate your hard work and I
enjoyed seeing all of them.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Torsten Franz <torsten at communtu.de> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have seen that you are talking about the banners already:
>
> https://lists.canonical.com/archives/ubuntu-website/2011-September/001175.html
>
> Is there a date when the banners were released on the page:
> http://www.ubuntu.com/community/countdown ?
>
> We (ubuntuusers.de) are interessed to integrate one of the banners of
> our website.
>
> Have a nice day,
> Torsten
>
> --