[ubuntu-web] Updated guidelines for community sites

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Wed Oct 20 23:12:04 BST 2010

Hello community, I've met with Alejandra from the design team to discuss the
theme guidelines I sent through last week.

I've pulled the guidelines down and am going to ask you to hold off on
implementing them for now. When I sent that through I had a
mis-understanding of the current state.

There are some items in there that Ale feels really good about and some
things that she's not yet ready to call "guidelines." We'd like to do a
little work to iterate through them and test them out, probably doing some
refining along the way.

When they're complete and have had a little more testing we'll bring this
back to you to share again.

I know some of you are eager for fresh material, I'm sorry to tantalize you
with this. Those who have seen the other work the design team has done know
that it will be worth waiting for.