[ubuntu-web] SMF Forum theme - Request for help

Peter Puk peter.puk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:33:24 GMT 2010

In time some progress has been made on the new SMF Forum theme
http://wiki.ubuntu-nl.org/Artwork/Projecten/WebsiteTheme/Forum/FrontLayout

But it is still missing its fine looks. This is mainly because the lack
of designers. Currently a very small group of persons, which know some
HTML/CSS are doing the job.

I know the Italian and Brazillian teams also uses SMF for their forums,
and have good designers. So if you're interested in a new forum theme,
spread the word around within your LoCo

Most updated code van be found here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ronnie.vd.c/ubuntu-nl-artwork/light-smf-theme-min

I appreciate your help,