[ubuntu-web] have i missed the countdown banners deadline?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Aug 25 22:26:11 BST 2010

Hi, yes, the due-date was yesterday but I had a family emergency and was
completely off-line. (things are OK now, my Grandmother had an accident. We
are going to get her some special care)

I've also gotten word that we'll be waiting until about a week after Beta to
launch the countdowns (because of the longer beta period this time).

Lets extend the countdown one more week so that the due date is on Tuesday
Aug 31st.

There are a ton of good examples up there. You all have done a fantastic
job!

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Callum <dancemeep at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had my design on the wiki for a while but only just got my countdown
> working, something tells me the deadline was yesterday (24th)?
>
> heres my design for reference
>  [image: ubuntucountdowndark_23.png] [image: ubuntucountdowndark_out2.png]
>
> thanks,
> callum saunders
>
> --

Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)