[ubuntu-web] Website Localization Project Meeting

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 6 02:15:03 BST 2010

Greetings;

I have scheduled a meeting for the website localization project to
discuss the beginning of development for the project. The meeting is
scheduled for Tuesday, April 13 at 1900 UTC [1].

During this meeting, I hope to define the tasks that need to be
completed, who is going to perform the tasks, and when the tasks will be
completed so that we can stick to the desired timeline.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping with this project
however will not be able to attend the meeting.

[1]
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=13&year=2010&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
--
Respectfully,