[ubuntu-web] Ubuntu-website Digest, Vol 11, Issue 29

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:48:55 BST 2009

Hello,

I tend to only use serif fonts for printing. If it looks great on paper, i
prefer smooth sans-serif fonts on a screen, i find it less tiresome for the
eye, and easier to read. Plus, we have a wonderful title font at Ubuntu,
it's kinda part of the branding :)

Speaking of fonts, a lot of news sites use a heavy serif font for

--
Steve Dodier
IRC : SiDi on irc.freenode.net
Jabber : sidi at im.apinc.org