[ubuntu-web] Fridge needs a theme, can you help?

Alexei Rayu alex.rayu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:28:27 BST 2009

The news sites are great. In Drupal, they are as doable, as anything
else. Still, I have a number of reservations to offer. First, these
sites were not built over a week's span. We have tight timeframe.
Second, these are the general news sites, who usually have much more
content with photos and media. So, their themes have lots of tabs and
are bland (given the photos will compensate). So, given the fact that we
have just a few days left, I doubt we can come up with a grand design
made from the scratch.

Regards, Alexei.