[ubuntu-web] Proposal for IRC meeting Ubuntu Wanted

Sense Hofstede sense at qense.nl
Thu Jan 29 20:03:10 GMT 2009

Hello,

It has been some time since the discussion at the UDS and Ubuntu
Wanted now has an Launchpad project[1] and a new model interface.
There weren't any big updates though, which was mainly caused by the
partial rewrite and school. Another reason is that I'm still the only
developer. If you know someone who might be interested in doing some
PHP programming or are interested yourself, please contact me.

To discuss all this and see how the project should evolve further, I
suggest and IRC meeting. Before selecting a date I would like to know
who are interested in joining the discussion and what days and times
those people would prefer roughly.
I also propose these subjects:
* New theme design of MadsRH
* Gaining manpower
* Feature discussion
If you've got a point for the meeting or have got a comment on one of
the current points, please react.

Why the last point? During the UDS meeting there were a lot of
interesting suggestions being made. Because of a lack of manpower some
didn't get the attention they deserved and were forgotten. I would
like to know if you agree with the current model for Ubuntu Wanted and
if you've got anything to add to it. I'll try to update the wiki page
in time to give you something to base your comments on.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
<http://www.qense.nl/>