[ubuntu-web] easing start page translations - help needed

Brett Alton brett.jr.alton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:39:08 GMT 2009

Well, no client-side stuff, because we need to make sure that our
translations are getting through 100% of the time.

Are you open to the possibility of a light PHP script?

I mean, we could even make a little backend for the translators to use
(eg. use a MySQL DB), or get them to use Launchpad.net to do the
translations, but I don't see any way around it without using PHP (or
a similar language).

Saves time too and takes the stress off your shoulders.