[ubuntu-web] introduction

Kristof Keppens kkeppens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 14:12:53 GMT 2009

Hi!

just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kristof Keppens,
i'm from belgium and work for an open source firm where I
am part of the drupal/php team ( and java depending on the project ).
I just came across the Ubuntu wanted post on my rss reader and
I'm interested in lending a hand with this. I'll be following this
mailing-list from now on and I hope to be able to contribute
somewhere.
If there's anything else I should now about this project feel free to let
me know.

Grtz

--
Kristof Keppens