[ubuntu-web] New Ubuntu Loco-Drupal Release with php background image generator

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Sep 23 15:45:16 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM, David Giard <swe3tdave at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm still working on the LoCo Drupal theme. I wanted to give people the
> chance to be able to easily put they're own colors so i came up with a php
> script to generate Ubuntu style background gradient image.
> it took me hours to came up with the right gradient curve formula but it
> looks great. The latest revision of Loco Drupal also feature new transparent
> png borders so they will appear to change color when you change the
> background.

Wow, your code is very pretty! Nice work, I can't wait to see it all
come together. Whatever happens, this bit you created is a gem.

By the way, it's best to use plain html emails for mailing lists. When
I hit reply all of your links were gone! Here's the link to the
colors.php file:

Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode