[ubuntu-web] Wanted site

Sense Hofstede sense at qense.nl
Wed Oct 29 17:40:38 GMT 2008

2008/10/27 <madsrh at gmail.com>

> Hi
> My apologizes for being away from the list.
>
> > Concerning the theme: thanks for your work, MadsRH and Hugh. I think that
> it
> > would be better to wait for MadsRH's reply and additions to the file.
>
> I'm not sure what you're asking me?
>

> //MadsRH
> --
>
> Hello,

He suggested a couple of things that weren't implemented yet. Maybe you
wanted to do that, if you think it would be useful. Otherwise the theme can
probably be integrated for the first time. Of course this doesn't mean it's
finished, if someone has a suggestion, (s)he's welcome.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
<http://www.qense.nl/>