[ubuntu-web] Wanted site

Hugh Barnes list.ubuntu at hughbris.com
Sun Oct 19 23:16:18 BST 2008

On Saturday 18 October 2008, 19:31:27, Sense Hofstede did write:
> However,
> I'm going to wait with implementing it until it's clear what Hugh wants and
> can do.

I feel the weight on my shoulders. :~) Thanks for your patience. I should be
able to get a comprehensive evaluation through this evening (midday-ish GMT).

(By way of explanation, this weekend I've been rebuilding my main desktop with
new hardware after about 5 years. Very impressed with Intrepid but finding that
reconfiguring most apps is very time-consuming. One of my first U Wanted items
will certainly be more migration tools!)

I also encourage more talk about how to entice both designers and coders
better and get them working together.

Cheers