[ubuntu-web] Start page

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun Oct 12 03:20:41 BST 2008

Hi Mads,

I was waiting for some feedback from one other person but they're so
swamped I just don't think it's wise to wait any longer.

I like the work that you've done so far but I think the best stuff yet
for this project were the ideas sent through at the end of September.

Most specifically:

https://lists.canonical.com/archives/ubuntu-website/2008-September/000422.html
and
https://lists.canonical.com/archives/ubuntu-website/2008-September/000423.html

Would you mind reverting back to that one you did but drop the grey
background, remove the superscript 8.10 (just make it the same size as
the Ubuntu logo text) and slice it up like that?

If you can do that and share your slices (or at least your source
image) someone will be able to create the HTML and CSS pretty quickly
and we can get this live pretty quickly.

Do you think you could go back to this simple style

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode