[ubuntu-web] planning the first team meeting

Vitaly Babiy vbabiy at verizon.net
Mon Jul 21 16:12:55 BST 2008

Its on my Calendar :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com>
To: Web Presence Team <ubuntu-website at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-web] planning the first team meeting
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:04:35 -0500

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Matthew Nuzum
<matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:

ABORT ABORT ABORT

I misquoted, it's 20:00 UTC so that makes the times

21:00 London
16:00 New York summer time
06:00 Brisbane
01:30 New Dehli

Sorry for the error. The date is correct - July 22nd.

/me hides his face in embarrassment

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode