[ubuntu-web] Start page

Andreu Escudero lemon at canuda.net
Fri Jul 4 16:26:29 BST 2008

> If you make a change, isn't it possible to publish the branch
> somewhere? If so, try publishing it to launchpad, if not, can you
> publish it to some http area on the web? If not, let us know and we'll
> work out a solution.

I'll look into launchpad when I have some more time.

By the moment, the changes about the google search box layout and its
input focus are published here:
http://canuda.net/start-page/8.04/index.html.en
everything's there, just that the apache there (on dreamhost) seems not
to be configured to serve content based on language...

I still haven't looked to the build system either.

--
Das Experimental Kunstwerk
http://canuda.net