[ubuntu-web] Hello

Andrew Mason andrew at miniatureworldmaker.com.au
Wed Jul 2 11:32:29 BST 2008

Hi guys / girls,

I'm Andrew. I'm not an Ubuntu user myself ( another distro)  but I am a Free
Software advocate and I have an enormous amount of respect and admiration for
the team at cannonical and the Ubuntu community. I think they do a fantastic
job at marketing and educating the values of free software.

It is for that reason that I am would like to help with the website.

I have been developing for the web full time for around 6 years. I'm primarily
proficient in Java / Perl  / PHP but I assume that given the canonical
history this will give me an excuse to learn python from some people more
knowledgable than I.

I'm willing to work on all aspects of the site, so hopefully I can be of some
use to the community.

Andrew